Where to file stop-loss claims

-A A +A

 The following sites provide more information:


• 877-736-5554

• Website: 


• E-mail: RetroStopLossPay@ CONUS.Army.Mil 


• 901-874-4427

•Website: http://www.npc.navy.mil/ReferenceLibrary/MILPERSMAN/7000FinancialMgmt/7220_410.htm 

• E-mail: NXAG_N132C@navy.mil 

Marine Corps 

• 877-242-2830

• Website: //www.manpower.usmc.mil/stoploss 

• E-mail: stoploss@usmc.mil 

Air Force

• 800-525-0102

• Website: http://www.afpc.randolph.af.mil/stoploss/

 • E-mail (active): afpc.dpsos.stoploss@randolph.af.mil

 •E-mail (guard/reserve): arpc.contactcenter@arpc.denver.af.mil

Eligible members should print, complete and sign the Department of Defense Form 2944, Claim for Retroactive Stop Loss Payment and follow the directions for submitting the claim and supporting documents.