- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The following people recently were arrested by members of the Levy County Sheriff's Office as suspects in crimes, according to records provided by the LCSO.
All people are presumed innocent of crimes until they are proved to be guilty in court.
* John Edward Blair Jr., 41, of Newberry was arrested on an Alachua County warrant on Nov. 7 for dealing in stolen property. No bond.
* Gerald R. Coleman, 37, of Williston was arrested Nov. 5 for aggravated battery and obstruction of justice. Bond $17,500.
* Denise Stefanik, 37, of Chiefland was arrested Nov. 6 for two counts of dealing in stolen property. Bond $15,000.
* Vigil Isidor, 22, of Bronson was arrested Nov. 5 for introduction of contraband into a detention facility. Bond $5,000.
* Richard Earl Snyder, 65, of Fanning Springs was arrested Nov. 3 for driving while under the influence of alcohol. Bond $1,000.
* John W. Snow, 45, of Williston was arrested Nov. 3 for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. Bond $5,000.
* Eduardo Ramirez, 23, of Bronson was arrested Nov. 3 for no valid driver license and no vehicle registration. Bond $500
* Andrew G. Phillips, 28, of Bronson was arrested Nov. 5 for loitering and prowling. Bond $500.
* Justin Fortner, 28, of Williston was arrested Nov. 6 for domestic battery. He was released on his own recognizance.
* Houston Montgomery Whitehouse, 13, of Chiefland was arrested Nov. 6 for sexual battery. Any minor charged with a felony can have his or her name published in Florida.
* Oliver Kendale, 17, of Williston was arrested Nov. 5 at the Hilltop Alternative School on a warrant to take him into custody for violation of probation, after being convicted and sentenced to probation for lewd/lascivious molestation of a child younger than 12 years old. Any minor charged with a felony can have his or her name published in Florida.
* Larry Lewellyn, 45, of Williston was arrested Nov. 5 for domestic assault. Bond $2,000.
* Mark Lewis Watson III, 50, of Gainesville was arrested Nov. 6 in Volusia County on a Levy County warrant for writ of bodily attachment - non-support. Purge amount $3,300.
The following people recently were arrested by the LCSO on charges of failure to appear in court (FTA) or violation of probation (VOP). The original charge is noted next to the "FTA" or "VOP."
* Johnny Brown, 30, of Morriston, FTA-battery.
* Christopher David Scott, 38, of Cape Canaveral, two counts of FTA-driving while license suspended or revoked (DWLSR).
* David John Scasino, 52, of Fanning Springs, FTA-driving while under the influence of alcohol.
* Bonnie Nachreiner, 47, of Inglis, VOP-trespass.
* Cheyenne Crews, 19, of Hawthorne, VOP-possession of marijuana and VOP-possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Shawn M. King, 22, of Bronson, VOP-no valid driver license.
* Edward Labretone, 38, of Inglis, VOP-DWLSR.
* Christopher Collins, 22, of Lake Butler, VOP-DWLSR.
* Charity Duncan, 20, of Old Town, VOP-uttering a false bill and VOP-grand theft.