- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The following people were arrested recently by the Levy County Sheriff's Office. All defendants are presumed innocent until proved guilty in court.
* Elizabeth Robertson, 36, of Florida City was arrested Jan. 30 for three counts of possession of cocaine, three counts of sale of cocaine within 1,000 feet of a school and violation of probation. No bond.
* Jeffrey Phillip Light, 31, of Archer was arrested Jan. 31 for two counts of lewd and lascivious acts on a specific minor. Bond $50,000.
* Eddie D. Graham, 25, of Williston was arrested Jan. 25 for driving while license suspended or revoked, resisting arrest without violence, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, possession of cocaine, possession of cocaine with intent to distribute. Bond $43,500.
* Sharon J. Karam, 47, of Morriston was arrested Jan. 24 for DWLSR and robbery. Bond $40,000.
* Ricky Lee Craig, 49, of Gainesville was arrested Jan. 28 for sexual assault of a child older than 12 years old and for incest. Bond $40,000.
* Griagal Connell Barr II, 31, of Williston was arrested Jan. 30 for possession of cocaine and sale of cocaine within 1,000 feet of a school. Bond $30,000.
* Mary Elizabeth Davis, 21, of Dunnellon was arrested Jan. 24 while incarcerated at the Levy County Jail on a Citrus County warrant for failure to comply with sexual offender requirements. Bond $25,000.
* Keith Colson, 45, of Chiefland was arrested Jan. 25 for failure to appear in court (FTA) on a charge of driving while license suspended or revoked (DWLSR), fleeing and attempting to elude a law enforcement officer, DWLSR and resisting arrest without violence. Bond $17,000.
* James Virgil Boatwright, 44, of Chiefland was arrested Jan. 25 for violation of driver license restriction. Bond $1,000.
* Ricky Wayne Ezell II, 18, of Chiefland was arrested Jan. 30 for driving while under the influence of alcohol. Bond $1,000.
* Nathaniel S. Walters, 38, of Bronson was arrested Jan. 31 for disorderly conduct. Bond $500.
* Tania Alston, 31, of Bronson was arrested Jan. 29 for domestic battery. Bond $2,500.
* William Alan Lyles, 50, of Gainesville was arrested Jan. 29 for non-support. $5,000 cash purge.
* Henry Ian Anderson, 25, of Chiefland was arrested Jan. 28 for failure to appear in court on a charge of cruelty to animals. Bond $10,000.
* Cody Thomas Bunting, 18, of West Palm Beach was arrested Jan. 28 for grand theft auto. Bond $3,500.
* David W. Cabral, 42, of Archer was arrested Jan. 25 FTA DWLSR. Bond $5,000.
* Annie Mae Childs, 70, of Chiefland was arrested Jan. 25 for FTA fraud-insufficient funds. She was released on her own recognizance (ROR).
* John E. Rigby, 51, of Chiefland was arrested Jan. 27 for domestic battery. ROR.
* Derek D. Schuyler, 29, of Deland was arrested Jan. 31 for non-support. Bond $1,000.
* Daniel Fuilladosa, 23, of Bronson was arrested Feb. 1 for resisting arrest without violence. ROR.