- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Officers with the Levy County Sheriff's Office recently arrested the following people. All people in the United States are presumed innocent of crimes until they are proved guilty in a court of law.
* Zachary Allen Baggett, 16, of Bronson was arrested March 1 for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, grand theft auto, theft, two counts of grand theft, armed burglary and three counts of burglary. The name of a juvenile charged with a felony in Florida can be published.
* Wendy Barnhill, 35, of Williston was arrested March 1 for disorderly intoxication. Bond $500.
* Walton E. Jenkins Jr., 45, of Trenton was arrested March 2 for driving under the influence of alcohol. Bond $1,500.
* Kenneth Wain Bell Sr., 37, of Trenton was arrested March 4 for impersonating a law enforcement officer. Bond $50,000.
* Cornelius S. Banks, 18, of Inglis was arrested March 5 for written threats to kill. Bond $10,000.
* Kari Hicks, 25, of Bronson was arrested March 6 on three counts of cruelty to animals. Bond $15,000.
* Tammi R. Hudson, 45, of Trenton was arrested March 5 on a Dixie County warrant for unemployment compensation fraud. Bond $1,000.
* Phillip Matthew Rizer, 30, of Williston was arrested March 5 for grand theft. Bond $2,000.
* Juan A. Alvarado, 27, of Morriston was arrested March 4 for trafficking in marijuana, trafficking in cocaine, maintaining a drug dwelling and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond $52,000.
* Paula Jean Lewis, 38, of Bronson was arrested March 4 for failure to register as a sexual predator. Bond $5,000.
* Farrah Tyrhonda Jackson, 29, of Bronson was arrested Feb. 28 for possession of cocaine and sale of cocaine within 1,000 feet of a school. Bond $15,000.
* Jason Lampos, 30, of Williston was arrested March 5 for domestic aggravated battery. Bond $15,000.
* Latasha Henry, 26, of Williston was arrested March 1 for domestic battery and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Bond $7,500.
* Tina Marie Barrios, 42, of Bronson was arrested Feb. 29 for aggravated assault with a motor vehicle and battery. Bond $10,000.
* Carolyn Grace Carter, 42, of Cross City was arrested March 3 for failure to appear in court on a petit theft charge. She was released on her own recognizance.