- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Deputies with the Levy County Sheriff's Office and other officers recently arrested the following people. Suspects are presumed innocent until they are proved guilty in a court of law.
* Richard Z. Horne, 63, of Chiefland was arrested March 27 for aggravated assault and resisting arrest without violence. Bond 32,000.
* Ronald W. Knea, 51, of Williston was arrested March 28 on Duval County warrants for two counts of grand theft, and theft from a person older than 65 years old. No bond.
* Tyler Charles Pascone, 23, of Dania Beach was arrested April 1 when he was taken from Hillsborough County on Levy County warrants for three counts of forgery, grand theft and petit theft. Bond $10,500.
* Darick Donovan Dmont, 38, of Lakeland and Bell was arrested April 1 on a Polk County warrant for violation of a protective injunction. Bond $25,000.
* Linda M. Russiniello, 50, of Morriston was arrested April 1 for aggravated battery. Bond $5,000.
* Latrice Ann Ellis, 33, of Old Town was arrested April 2 for driving while license suspended or revoked, possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, misdemeanor possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond $9,500.
* Christopher E. Smith, 25, of Lake Butler was arrested by Cedar Key Police Officer David Perry for driving while under the influence of alcohol (DUI) on March 30. Smith was released on his own recognizance (ROR).
* Jamie Brittain Jr., 34, of Chiefland was arrested April 1 for petit theft. Bond $500.
* Dustin J. Simpson, 30, of Inglis was arrested April 1 on a Marion County warrant for DUI. Bond $500.
* Sheffield Oswald Waysome, 24, of Hollywood was arrested April 1 for writ of bodily attachment for non-support. Bond $500 cash only.
* Travious D. Norris, 27, of Trenton was arrested April 1 for domestic battery. Bond $3,500.
* Steve Allen Harmon, 54, of Fanning Springs was arrested March 29 for domestic battery. ROR.
* Brian D. Clark, 16, of Nokomis was arrested March 28 for assault on a detention officer. Florida law permits the publication of the name of a juvenile when the suspect is charged with a felony.
* Larry Young, 33, of Bronson was arrested April 2 after he was taken from Alachua County on a Levy County warrant for failure to register a change of address. Bond $15,000.
* Reynoldo Castilla, 52, of Trotwood, Ohio, was arrested April 3 for retail theft. Bond $1,000.
* Christopher Wade Jones, 24, of Chiefland was arrested on April 4 for criminal mischief. Bond $2,500.
* Douglas Wayne Revels, 33, of Chiefland was arrested on April 4 for battery. Bond $3,500.
* Daniel Revels, 33, of Old Town was arrested on April 4 for battery. Bond $3,500.
* Randy Williams, 43, of Bronson was arrested April 3 for domestic battery. Bond $1,000.