- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Officers with the Levy County Sheriff's Office recently arrested the following people. Suspects are presumed innocent until they are proved guilty in a court of law.
* James Aloysious Williamson, 28, of Trenton was arrested March 15 for armed burglary of a dwelling, two counts of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, domestic battery and animal cruelty. Bond $67,500.
* William R. Gee, 36, of Hernando was arrested March 18 for possession of cocaine. Bond $5,000.
*Eric Reifsteck, 55, of Morriston was arrested March 13 for felonious littering and felonious failure to comply with conservation environment laws. Bond $3,000.
* Victor O. Pavon, 33, was arrested March 21 for aggravated assault and misdemeanor possession of marijuana. Bond $17,500.
* Eric Bradley Hudson, 30, homeless, was arrested in Bronson for attempted armed burglary, aggravated assault, possession of a control substance and tampering with evidence. Bond $15,000
* Peter J. Hernandez, 19, of Fanning Springs was arrested March 14 for domestic aggravated battery. Bond $10,000.
* John Venton Lewis, 30, of Williston was arrested March 14 for battery, and on a charge of violation of probation-battery. No bond.
* Kimberly Daniels, 36, of Bronson was arrested March 13 for aggravated assault and resisting arrest without violence. Bond $5,000.
* Jose Murrell, 22, of Old Town was arrested March 21 for driving while license suspended or revoked (DWLSR). Bond $1,000.
* Christopher Dale Perry, 30, of Chiefland was arrested March 16 for DWLSR and domestic battery. Bond $9,000.
* Kenneth P. Platt, 42, of Lake City was arrested March 17 for failure to appear in court on a charge of shoplifting and on a separate charge for petit theft. He was released on his own recognizance.
* David Lee Fike, 25, of Bronson was arrested March 17 for battery on a person while they were incarcerated. Bond $2,500.
* James N. Vandiver, 60, of Chiefland was arrested March 16 for domestic battery. Bond $3,500.
* Scott Alvin Wilkerson, 29, of Archer was arrested March 15 for domestic battery and battery. Bond $10,000.
* William F. Taylor, 46, of Chiefland was arrested March 16 for battery. Bond $2,500.
* Valerie Bristol, 28, of Bronson was arrested March 19 for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Bond $7,500.
* Klayton Adams, 28, of Chiefland was arrested March 19 for domestic battery. Bond $3,500.
* Henry Stephen Harris, 24, of Inglis was arrested March 19 for failure to appear (FTA) in court on a charge of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest without violence, and FTA-Battery.
* Vanessa Robinson, 48, of Williston was arrested March 18 for FTA-possession of cocaine.