- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Small business lenders now have access to more in-depth information and resources on U.S. Small Business Administration loan programs through the new Lender Toolkit on the agency’s recently redesigned website.
Elements of the streamlined Lender Toolkit include useful tools like the ability to download and submit loan packages, updates on interest rates and important lending news, all at www.sba.gov/for-lenders.
The online Lender Toolkit features:
· Find a Loan Package, which allows users to select a loan type and download all the associated forms. Instruction on how to complete the loan package and standard boilerplates will help lenders prepare more accurate loan applications, increasing the probability of guarantees to worthy small businesses.
· Find a Service Center enables the lender to search for servicing center contact information based on the loan processing parameters of loan type and stage. Lenders can also Find a Lender Relationship Specialist by selecting a local district office from a pull-down list.
· Lender FAQs provide answers to questions about the SBA’s approach on the financing and underwriting of loans to small business owners.
· Recent Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) notices, which display current versions of loan processing, servicing and liquidation documents along with a copy highlighting any updates.
· Weekly Lending Report, which provides details on lending activity for SBA loan programs, along with comparisons for FY 2009, 2010 and 2011 for the period ending that week.