- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Levy County Sheriff’s Office reports the following arrests:
• Feb. 5, Reginald Ventrell Adams, 48, Chiefland, FTA trespassing after warning. $5,000 bond.
• Feb. 6, Allyson Leo Adkins, 50, Williston, obstruction of justice.
• Jan. 31, Santos Bautista, 20, Williston, burglary. Bond $50,000.
• Feb. 3, Drew Joshua Bennett, 24, Perry, larceny and dealing in stolen property. Bond $15,000.
• Jan. 26, Tonya Lynn Boyatt, 39, Morriston, VOP trafficking in stolen property, fraud and grand theft. Bond $10,000.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Chiefland Citizen, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Chiefland Citizen and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.