- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Learn everything you wanted to know about Medicare, but were afraid to ask, such as:
• How does Medicare work?
• What Part D Plan saves me the most $$$?
• Where do I find supplemental insurance rates?
• How does my employer’s insurance work with Medicare?
• Are there any programs to help pay for my Part B premium?
• Any programs to help pay my drug costs? Come see SHINE, a volunteer program with the Florida Department of Elder Affairs, for your answers or call 1-800-262-2243 to get an appointment with a volunteer.
Volunteers will be at the following locations:
• Saturday, June 9, at 10 a.m. at Williston Community Center, 50 N.W. Main St., Williston (City Hall Complex), 352-528-3060
• Wednesday June 20, 10 a.m. at Chiefland City Hall, 214 E. Park Ave., Chiefland, 352-493-6711