- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Transportation services will be provided to all Levy County voters that wish to vote early or on election day.
• An application must be completed to be eligible for this service.
• When calling Levy County Transit you must know the day you wish to vote.
• Place reservation three (3) days in advance (not including weekends/holidays).
• If a trip needs to be canceled, the rider must give 24 hours notice.
• Transit has a two (2) hour window, which means you may be picked up two hours prior to your appointment.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Chiefland Citizen, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.