- Special Sections
- Public Notices
• How does Medicare work?
• What Part D plan saves me the most money?
• Where do I find supplemental insurance rates?
• How does my employer's insurance work with Medicare?
• Are there any programs to help pay for my PArt B premiums?
• Are there any programs to help pay for my drug costs?
Want to know the answers to these questions? Come see SHINE, a volunteer program with the Florida Department of Elder Affairs. For more information, call 1-800-262-2243.
SHINE meeting schedule:
• Friday, Aug. 12 at 10 a.m., Dixie County Historical Society, C.R. 349 and Hwy 55A, Old Town, 352-542-0047
• Wednesday, Aug. 17 at 10 a.m., Chiefland City Hall, 214 E. Park Ave., Chiefland, 352-493-6711
• Thursday, Aug. 18 at 10 a.m., Trenton Senior Center, 1439 S.W. County Road 037A, Trenton, 352-463-1895