- Special Sections
- Public Notices
• How does Medicare work?
• What Part D plan saves me the most money?
• Where do I find supplemental insurance rates?
• How does my employer's insurance work with Medicare?
• Are there any programs to help pay for my PArt B premiums?
• Are there any programs to help pay for my drug costs?
Want to know the answers to these questions? Come see SHINE, a volunteer program with the Florida Department of Elder Affairs. For more information, call 1-800-262-2243.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Chiefland Citizen, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.